Hakku Framework is been made for penetration testing. It offers simple structure, basic CLI, and useful features for penetration testing tools developing. Hakku is written in python 3.5, and developed mainly on Arch Linux.
- Python 3.5 and the dependencies
- Linux operating system
- Hakku framework
- Basic CLI
- Penetration testing
- Simple scripting interface
- Python api
Hakku framework itself doesn’t need nothing more than python 3.5, but it’s network scanner requires tcpdump. All modules are listed in system requirements.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- The Digital Revolution: Ways to Drive Business Growth in the Private Education Sector - March 9, 2020
- Top Cybersecurity Trends In 2020 - February 20, 2020
- Microsoft Rolled Out Huge Patch Tuesday February With 99 Bug Fixes - February 14, 2020