Hakku Framework is been made for penetration testing. It offers simple structure, basic CLI, and useful features for penetration testing tools developing. Hakku is written in python 3.5, and developed mainly on Arch Linux.
- Python 3.5 and the dependencies
- Linux operating system
- Hakku framework
- Basic CLI
- Penetration testing
- Simple scripting interface
- Python api
Hakku framework itself doesn’t need nothing more than python 3.5, but it’s network scanner requires tcpdump. All modules are listed in system requirements.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- Your Ultimate Antivirus Software Guide - November 19, 2019
- 6 OSINT Tools That Make a Pentester’s Life Easier - November 18, 2019
- Cyber Security Threats to Consider in 2019 and Beyond - November 15, 2019