Hakku Framework is been made for penetration testing. It offers simple structure, basic CLI, and useful features for penetration testing tools developing. Hakku is written in python 3.5, and developed mainly on Arch Linux.
- Python 3.5 and the dependencies
- Linux operating system
- Hakku framework
- Basic CLI
- Penetration testing
- Simple scripting interface
- Python api
Hakku framework itself doesn’t need nothing more than python 3.5, but it’s network scanner requires tcpdump. All modules are listed in system requirements.
Latest posts by TWR (see all)
- Connecting to Airport WiFi is Safe, Right?…..Wrong - December 5, 2017
- Your HP Wireless mouse can be Spoofed; Be careful - May 18, 2017
- E.U. Fines Facebook $122 Million for misleading information about WhatsApp acquisition - May 18, 2017