Hakku Framework is been made for penetration testing. It offers simple structure, basic CLI, and useful features for penetration testing tools developing. Hakku is written in python 3.5, and developed mainly on Arch Linux.
- Python 3.5 and the dependencies
- Linux operating system
- Hakku framework
- Basic CLI
- Penetration testing
- Simple scripting interface
- Python api
Hakku framework itself doesn’t need nothing more than python 3.5, but it’s network scanner requires tcpdump. All modules are listed in system requirements.
Latest posts by William Fieldhouse (see all)
- A John McAfee-Backed ICO Exposed Thousands of Peoples Documents Due to Security Blunder - April 26, 2018
- Latest Hacking News Podcast #13 - April 17, 2018
- Latest Hacking News Podcast #12 - April 16, 2018