Hakku Framework is been made for penetration testing. It offers simple structure, basic CLI, and useful features for penetration testing tools developing. Hakku is written in python 3.5, and developed mainly on Arch Linux.
- Python 3.5 and the dependencies
- Linux operating system
- Hakku framework
- Basic CLI
- Penetration testing
- Simple scripting interface
- Python api
Hakku framework itself doesn’t need nothing more than python 3.5, but it’s network scanner requires tcpdump. All modules are listed in system requirements.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- How to choose a reliable VPN provider for 2019 - January 23, 2019
- How To Ensure Spam Protection And Secure Your Website - January 8, 2019
- Watch Netflix Content From Wherever - December 10, 2018