Kaspersky VPN leaked users’ website visits and IP addresses, the Cybersecurity Tech Accord focuses on router security and Satcom systems exposed to IoT botnets.
Episode 96 of our daily podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- Kaspersky VPN Leaked Domain Names of Visited Websites
- Cybersecurity Tech Accord to Focus on Router Security
- IoT Botnet Discovered Attempting to Infect Airplanes and Ships
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- PrepAway – An Interactive Environment for Vmware Certification Exams Preparation - September 12, 2019
- Is it Important to Communicate with Other Hackers Across the Globe? - September 11, 2019
- How to Protect your Online Data in 2019 - September 11, 2019