Botnet malware logging traffic, multiple vulnerabilities found in IT monitoring software, SEC looking for social media stock scam tool and more on episode 114 of our daily podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- Botnet Malware Compromising Mikrotik Routers, Logging Traffic
- Multiple Remote Code Execution Vulnerabilities Found in Opsview Monitor
- New Chrome Password Manager Can Generate Random Passwords
- US SEC Looking for Social Media Stock Scam Detection Tool
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- The Digital Revolution: Ways to Drive Business Growth in the Private Education Sector - March 9, 2020
- Top Cybersecurity Trends In 2020 - February 20, 2020
- Microsoft Rolled Out Huge Patch Tuesday February With 99 Bug Fixes - February 14, 2020