US charges North Korean hacker for Sony hack, 380,000 payment cards compromised in British Airways breach and Tesla’s new bug bounty on episode 116 of our daily podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- US Charges North Korean Hacker in Connection With Lazarus Hacks
- Tesla Bug Bounty Protects Researchers and Warranties
- British Airways Data Breach
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- The Digital Revolution: Ways to Drive Business Growth in the Private Education Sector - March 9, 2020
- Top Cybersecurity Trends In 2020 - February 20, 2020
- Microsoft Rolled Out Huge Patch Tuesday February With 99 Bug Fixes - February 14, 2020