Newegg credit card breach, Mirai botnet operators cooperate with FBI and UK ICO fines Equifax £500,000 on episode 125 of our daily podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- Newegg Credit Card Data Stolen by MageCart
- Mirai Hackers Cooperate with FBI, Avoid Jail Time
- UK Regulator Fines Equifax £500,000 Over Breach
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- The Digital Revolution: Ways to Drive Business Growth in the Private Education Sector - March 9, 2020
- Top Cybersecurity Trends In 2020 - February 20, 2020
- Microsoft Rolled Out Huge Patch Tuesday February With 99 Bug Fixes - February 14, 2020