Newegg credit card breach, Mirai botnet operators cooperate with FBI and UK ICO fines Equifax £500,000 on episode 125 of our daily podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- Newegg Credit Card Data Stolen by MageCart
- Mirai Hackers Cooperate with FBI, Avoid Jail Time
- UK Regulator Fines Equifax £500,000 Over Breach
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- PrepAway – An Interactive Environment for Vmware Certification Exams Preparation - September 12, 2019
- Is it Important to Communicate with Other Hackers Across the Globe? - September 11, 2019
- How to Protect your Online Data in 2019 - September 11, 2019