Google reveals data leak with Google+ shutdown announcement, Intel’s 9th Gen CPU Spectre hardware protections and Heathrow Airport fined over unencrypted USB stick incident on episode 137 of our daily podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- Google Reveals Large Personal Data Leak, Announces Google+ Shutdown
- Intel’s 9th Gen CPUs feature Spectre and Meltdown Hardware Protection
- Heathrow Airport Fined for Unencrypted USB Stick
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- EternalBlue Reaching New Heights Since WannaCry Outbreak - July 17, 2019
- Phishing in 2019 – Still Working After All These Years - July 3, 2019
- Apple Pay Used By Hackers To Steal From PrePaid Cards - May 20, 2019