Chinese payment companies warn of compromised Apple ID theft, FitMetrix exposes millions of customer details and a US man has been sentenced for aiding Russian troll activity on episode 140 of our daily podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- Chinese Payment Services Warn of Compromised Apple ID Theft
- FitMetrix Exposes Millions of Customer Details
- Man Sentenced 6 Months for Aiding Russian Troll Activity
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- The Digital Revolution: Ways to Drive Business Growth in the Private Education Sector - March 9, 2020
- Top Cybersecurity Trends In 2020 - February 20, 2020
- Microsoft Rolled Out Huge Patch Tuesday February With 99 Bug Fixes - February 14, 2020