Chinese payment companies warn of compromised Apple ID theft, FitMetrix exposes millions of customer details and a US man has been sentenced for aiding Russian troll activity on episode 140 of our daily podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- Chinese Payment Services Warn of Compromised Apple ID Theft
- FitMetrix Exposes Millions of Customer Details
- Man Sentenced 6 Months for Aiding Russian Troll Activity
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- Your Ultimate Antivirus Software Guide - November 19, 2019
- 6 OSINT Tools That Make a Pentester’s Life Easier - November 18, 2019
- Cyber Security Threats to Consider in 2019 and Beyond - November 15, 2019