Chinese payment companies warn of compromised Apple ID theft, FitMetrix exposes millions of customer details and a US man has been sentenced for aiding Russian troll activity on episode 140 of our daily podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- Chinese Payment Services Warn of Compromised Apple ID Theft
- FitMetrix Exposes Millions of Customer Details
- Man Sentenced 6 Months for Aiding Russian Troll Activity
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- The Myth Of Coding Bootcamp Job Guarantees - August 9, 2019
- Wifi Pumpkin – WiFi MITM Attack and Audit Framework - August 9, 2019
- TheFatRat – A Convenient Exploitation Tool - August 7, 2019