UK fines Facebook over Cambridge Analytica scandal, Pentagon expands bug-bounty program to physical systems, more people exposed in British Airways breach and more on episode 150 of our daily podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- Facebook Hit with $645,000 Fine Over Cambridge Analytica Scandal
- Pentagon Expands Bug-Bounty Program to Physical Systems
- Microsoft Acknowledges Zip File Bug, Says Fix is Coming
- British Airways Breach Worse Than Expected, 185,000 More Customers Exposed
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- EternalBlue Reaching New Heights Since WannaCry Outbreak - July 17, 2019
- ACH in the Payment API – An Overview - July 11, 2019
- Phishing in 2019 – Still Working After All These Years - July 3, 2019