UK fines Facebook over Cambridge Analytica scandal, Pentagon expands bug-bounty program to physical systems, more people exposed in British Airways breach and more on episode 150 of our daily podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- Facebook Hit with $645,000 Fine Over Cambridge Analytica Scandal
- Pentagon Expands Bug-Bounty Program to Physical Systems
- Microsoft Acknowledges Zip File Bug, Says Fix is Coming
- British Airways Breach Worse Than Expected, 185,000 More Customers Exposed
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- The Digital Revolution: Ways to Drive Business Growth in the Private Education Sector - March 9, 2020
- Top Cybersecurity Trends In 2020 - February 20, 2020
- Microsoft Rolled Out Huge Patch Tuesday February With 99 Bug Fixes - February 14, 2020