A new side-channel vulnerability named PortSmash discovered, Kraken V2 ransomware released as RaaS model and CIA communications reportedly compromised via Google search on episode 156 of our daily podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- New Side-Channel Vulnerability Found in Intel CPUs
- CIA Online Communications Compromise Leads to Murder of 30 Spies, Yahoo Claims
- Kraken V2 Ransomware Distributed Through RaaS Model
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- Your Ultimate Antivirus Software Guide - November 19, 2019
- 6 OSINT Tools That Make a Pentester’s Life Easier - November 18, 2019
- Cyber Security Threats to Consider in 2019 and Beyond - November 15, 2019