A new side-channel vulnerability named PortSmash discovered, Kraken V2 ransomware released as RaaS model and CIA communications reportedly compromised via Google search on episode 156 of our daily podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- New Side-Channel Vulnerability Found in Intel CPUs
- CIA Online Communications Compromise Leads to Murder of 30 Spies, Yahoo Claims
- Kraken V2 Ransomware Distributed Through RaaS Model
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Randal Silvey (see all)
- Latest Hacking News Podcast #206 - January 22, 2019
- Latest Hacking News Podcast #205: Interview with Noam Kehati of Sixgill - January 21, 2019
- Latest Hacking News Podcast #204 - January 18, 2019