Google+ now to be shut down in April following second data leak and recent “sextortion” email scam includes GandCrab ransomware on episode 181 of our daily podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- Second Google+ Data Leak Impacts 52.5 Million Accounts
- “Sextortion” Email Campaign Using GandCrab Ransomware
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Randal Silvey (see all)
- Latest Hacking News Podcast #245: Brent White and Tim Roberts, NTT Security - March 22, 2019
- Latest Hacking News Podcast #244 - March 21, 2019
- Latest Hacking News Podcast #243: Social Engineering with Chris Hadnagy - March 20, 2019