Man confesses to leaking German politicians’ data, Jeep hacking lawsuit to continue to jury trial, and Microsoft’s Patch Tuesday update on episode 197 of our daily cybersecurity podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- Man Confesses to Leaking German Politicians’ Data
- Jeep Hacking Lawsuit to Continue to Trial
- Patch Tuesday Update
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- The Digital Revolution: Ways to Drive Business Growth in the Private Education Sector - March 9, 2020
- Top Cybersecurity Trends In 2020 - February 20, 2020
- Microsoft Rolled Out Huge Patch Tuesday February With 99 Bug Fixes - February 14, 2020