Man confesses to leaking German politicians’ data, Jeep hacking lawsuit to continue to jury trial, and Microsoft’s Patch Tuesday update on episode 197 of our daily cybersecurity podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- Man Confesses to Leaking German Politicians’ Data
- Jeep Hacking Lawsuit to Continue to Trial
- Patch Tuesday Update
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- The Myth Of Coding Bootcamp Job Guarantees - August 9, 2019
- Wifi Pumpkin – WiFi MITM Attack and Audit Framework - August 9, 2019
- TheFatRat – A Convenient Exploitation Tool - August 7, 2019