Qualys discloses new Linux vulnerabilities, critical flaw in Cisco’s email security platform could enable permanent DoS, Hyatt Hotels announces bug bounty program, and WordPress vulnerabilities tripled in 2018 on episode 198 of our daily cybersecurity podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- Qualys Discloses New Linux Vulnerabilities
- Critical Flaw in Cisco Email Security Appliances Could Enable Permanent DoS
- Hyatt Hotels Public Bug Bounty Program
- WordPress Vulnerabilities Tripled in 2018
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Randal Silvey (see all)
- Latest Hacking News Podcast #245: Brent White and Tim Roberts, NTT Security - March 22, 2019
- Latest Hacking News Podcast #244 - March 21, 2019
- Latest Hacking News Podcast #243: Social Engineering with Chris Hadnagy - March 20, 2019