Qualys discloses new Linux vulnerabilities, critical flaw in Cisco’s email security platform could enable permanent DoS, Hyatt Hotels announces bug bounty program, and WordPress vulnerabilities tripled in 2018 on episode 198 of our daily cybersecurity podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- Qualys Discloses New Linux Vulnerabilities
- Critical Flaw in Cisco Email Security Appliances Could Enable Permanent DoS
- Hyatt Hotels Public Bug Bounty Program
- WordPress Vulnerabilities Tripled in 2018
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- PrepAway – An Interactive Environment for Vmware Certification Exams Preparation - September 12, 2019
- Is it Important to Communicate with Other Hackers Across the Globe? - September 11, 2019
- How to Protect your Online Data in 2019 - September 11, 2019