Qualys discloses new Linux vulnerabilities, critical flaw in Cisco’s email security platform could enable permanent DoS, Hyatt Hotels announces bug bounty program, and WordPress vulnerabilities tripled in 2018 on episode 198 of our daily cybersecurity podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- Qualys Discloses New Linux Vulnerabilities
- Critical Flaw in Cisco Email Security Appliances Could Enable Permanent DoS
- Hyatt Hotels Public Bug Bounty Program
- WordPress Vulnerabilities Tripled in 2018
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- The Digital Revolution: Ways to Drive Business Growth in the Private Education Sector - March 9, 2020
- Top Cybersecurity Trends In 2020 - February 20, 2020
- Microsoft Rolled Out Huge Patch Tuesday February With 99 Bug Fixes - February 14, 2020