Ukrainian hackers charged in connection to SEC hack, multiple zero-day vulnerabilities found in ID badge security systems, and airline reservation system vulnerable after partial patch on episode 202 of our daily cybersecurity podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- Ukrainian Hackers Charged in SEC EDGAR Hack
- Multiple Zero-Days Found in ID Badge Access System
- Widely Used Airline Reservation System Still Vulnerable After Patch
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- The Myth Of Coding Bootcamp Job Guarantees - August 9, 2019
- Wifi Pumpkin – WiFi MITM Attack and Audit Framework - August 9, 2019
- TheFatRat – A Convenient Exploitation Tool - August 7, 2019