US Senate report reveals new details on 2017 Equifax breach and Samsung Galaxy S10’s face recognition seems to be a step backwards in security on episode 237 of our daily cybersecurity podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- US Senate Report: Equifax Knews of Cybersecurity Weaknesses for Years
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Face Recognition Easily Bypassed
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- The Digital Revolution: Ways to Drive Business Growth in the Private Education Sector - March 9, 2020
- Top Cybersecurity Trends In 2020 - February 20, 2020
- Microsoft Rolled Out Huge Patch Tuesday February With 99 Bug Fixes - February 14, 2020