US Senate report reveals new details on 2017 Equifax breach and Samsung Galaxy S10’s face recognition seems to be a step backwards in security on episode 237 of our daily cybersecurity podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- US Senate Report: Equifax Knews of Cybersecurity Weaknesses for Years
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Face Recognition Easily Bypassed
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Randal Silvey (see all)
- Latest Hacking News Podcast #245: Brent White and Tim Roberts, NTT Security - March 22, 2019
- Latest Hacking News Podcast #244 - March 21, 2019
- Latest Hacking News Podcast #243: Social Engineering with Chris Hadnagy - March 20, 2019