US Senate report reveals new details on 2017 Equifax breach and Samsung Galaxy S10’s face recognition seems to be a step backwards in security on episode 237 of our daily cybersecurity podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- US Senate Report: Equifax Knews of Cybersecurity Weaknesses for Years
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Face Recognition Easily Bypassed
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- EternalBlue Reaching New Heights Since WannaCry Outbreak - July 17, 2019
- Phishing in 2019 – Still Working After All These Years - July 3, 2019
- Apple Pay Used By Hackers To Steal From PrePaid Cards - May 20, 2019