Ransomware costs Norsk Hydro millions, one cryptocurrency exchange suffers breach while confusion surrounds another, and Microsoft seizes 99 APT35 domains on episode 249 of our daily cybersecurity podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- Ransomware Attack Racks Up $40 Million Price Tag
- DragonEx Cryptocurrency Exchange Suffers Security Breach
- Microsoft Uses Court Order to Disarm Iranian Hacking Group
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- The Digital Revolution: Ways to Drive Business Growth in the Private Education Sector - March 9, 2020
- Top Cybersecurity Trends In 2020 - February 20, 2020
- Microsoft Rolled Out Huge Patch Tuesday February With 99 Bug Fixes - February 14, 2020