Ransomware costs Norsk Hydro millions, one cryptocurrency exchange suffers breach while confusion surrounds another, and Microsoft seizes 99 APT35 domains on episode 249 of our daily cybersecurity podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- Ransomware Attack Racks Up $40 Million Price Tag
- DragonEx Cryptocurrency Exchange Suffers Security Breach
- Microsoft Uses Court Order to Disarm Iranian Hacking Group
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- ACH in the Payment API – An Overview - July 11, 2019
- Phishing in 2019 – Still Working After All These Years - July 3, 2019
- InfoG v1.0 – An Open Source Information Gathering Tool - May 13, 2019