New ransomware deletes duplicate files, another municipality falls victim to ransomware, and malware infects point-of-sale systems of 2 million diners on episode 252 of our daily cybersecurity podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- New Ransomware Variant Deletes Duplicate Files
- Another Public Municipality Has Fallen Victim to Ransomware
- Two Million Diners POS Systems Infected with Malware
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- The Digital Revolution: Ways to Drive Business Growth in the Private Education Sector - March 9, 2020
- Top Cybersecurity Trends In 2020 - February 20, 2020
- Microsoft Rolled Out Huge Patch Tuesday February With 99 Bug Fixes - February 14, 2020