New Lazarus group trojan, Triton reappears in second critical infrastructure facility, and new extortion email scam targets taxpayers on episode 259 of our daily cybersecurity podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- Extortion Email Scam Targeting Taxpayers
- Triton Threat Group Reappears in Second Critical Infrastructure Facility
- North Korean APT Group Releases New Trojan
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- Your Ultimate Antivirus Software Guide - November 19, 2019
- 6 OSINT Tools That Make a Pentester’s Life Easier - November 18, 2019
- Cyber Security Threats to Consider in 2019 and Beyond - November 15, 2019