New Lazarus group trojan, Triton reappears in second critical infrastructure facility, and new extortion email scam targets taxpayers on episode 259 of our daily cybersecurity podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- Extortion Email Scam Targeting Taxpayers
- Triton Threat Group Reappears in Second Critical Infrastructure Facility
- North Korean APT Group Releases New Trojan
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- The Myth Of Coding Bootcamp Job Guarantees - August 9, 2019
- Wifi Pumpkin – WiFi MITM Attack and Audit Framework - August 9, 2019
- TheFatRat – A Convenient Exploitation Tool - August 7, 2019