New Lazarus group trojan, Triton reappears in second critical infrastructure facility, and new extortion email scam targets taxpayers on episode 259 of our daily cybersecurity podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- Extortion Email Scam Targeting Taxpayers
- Triton Threat Group Reappears in Second Critical Infrastructure Facility
- North Korean APT Group Releases New Trojan
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- The Digital Revolution: Ways to Drive Business Growth in the Private Education Sector - March 9, 2020
- Top Cybersecurity Trends In 2020 - February 20, 2020
- Microsoft Rolled Out Huge Patch Tuesday February With 99 Bug Fixes - February 14, 2020