579 2 9
Spaghetti is an Open Source web application scanner, it is designed to find various default and insecure files, configurations and misconfigurations. Spaghetti is built on python2.7 and can run on any platform which has a Python environment.
Some of its features include:
- Fingerprinting (Server and Web Frameworks (CakePHP,CherryPy,…)
- Discovery: (Bruteforce, Admin Interface, Common Backdoors)
- Disclosure: (Emails, Private IPs)
- Attacks: (HTML Injection, SQL Injection)
First, we have to clone the tool by typing the following command:
git clone https://github.com/cyberheartmi9/spaghetti.git
The once cloned, we change directory by typing the following command:
Then we install the requirements by typing the following command
pip install -r requirements.txt
Then we start spaghetti by typing the following command:
Then to use the tool against your target website, type the following command:
python spaghetti --url [here type a url of your choice] --scan 0 --random-agent –verbose
[Type the URL for which your client has given permission to pen test].
What Bunny Rating Does it Get
Spagetti is an effective tool for web application scanning. It can gather information as well as attack a web application. This is a powerful tool and ay be useful for a red team engagement, I award it a 4.5 out of 5 bunnies.
Want to learn more about ethical hacking?
Do you know of another GitHub related hacking tool?
Get in touch with us via the contact form if you would like us to look at any other GitHub ethical hacking tools.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- The Digital Revolution: Ways to Drive Business Growth in the Private Education Sector - March 9, 2020
- Top Cybersecurity Trends In 2020 - February 20, 2020
- Microsoft Rolled Out Huge Patch Tuesday February With 99 Bug Fixes - February 14, 2020