Savvy data analysts and data warehouse developers are in high demand. These are experts involved in cleansing of data and data warehouse implementation. Organizations are looking for professionals who can help them in creating Business Intelligence solutions. If you are interested in attaining these valuable skills, then you can opt for Microsoft certification.
Microsoft 70-767 exam: Implementing a Data Warehouse Using SQL tests your ability to deal with data warehouse and manage data. Passing this test validates that you are able to successfully perform database tasks both in a cloud-based and on-premisesenvironment. This exam leads to the MCSA: SQL 2016 BI Development (associate level) and MCSE: Data Management and Analytics (expert level) certifications.
MCSA certification is attained by passing two exams: 70-767 and 70-768. MCSE credential requires only one exam from the 13 offered, and you can choose 70-767 (you will be eligible for this exam only if you possess a prerequisite certification).
Now, we’re going to discuss the specifics of 70-767 Microsoft test and share with you the resources that you’ll need to pass it.
Microsoft 70-767 Exam Details
The exam consists of 40-60 questions and has a duration of about 2.5 hours. The exam questions can be multiple-choice, build list, drag-and-drop, best answer, hot area, case study, and review screen. The passing score for 70-767 test is 700 points. You’ll be required to register with Pearson VUE and pay $165 to take this exam.
Skills Measured in Microsoft 70-767 Exam
A candidate for this test should be able to successfully perform the following tasks:
- Designing, implementing, and maintaining a data warehouse
- Transforming, loading, and extracting data
- Building data quality solutions
Reasons to Pass Microsoft 70-767 Exam
The passing of 70-767 test demonstrates that you have mastered the skills required to become a data warehouse professional. Here’s why you should consider passing this exam:
- Microsoft is a leading vendor of IT products and certifications. By passing 70-767 exam, you’ll earn a credential that’s recognized across the IT industry.
- You’ll attain the skills needed to provide the necessary solutions. Passing your test demonstrates that you have mastered these skills and can be depended upon to provide specific technical solutions both on associate and expert level (depending on certification).
- Your Microsoft credential is proof of your hard work and dedication in everything you do. Your potential employers will see you as an individual who strives to grow both personally and professionally.
- After you get certified, you’ll be exposed to huge employment opportunities. This is because with a certification, you’ll stand out among your peers. Youare more likely to get a job than your colleagues who have no certification.
- If you are a beginner, then there’s room to advance to other higher certifications. If you are pursuing the MCSA certification, the next step after this would be to go for the related MCSE certification. Microsoft credentials give you an opportunity to advance further if that’s your desire.
- Microsoft SQL server data warehouse and BI developers earn better salaries compared to those who are uncertified. According to Indeed.com, these professionals can earn an average annual salary of about $100,000.
Top Resources to Pass Microsoft 70-767 Exam on First Try
To earn your professional certification, you have to focus on passing your test. It takes hard work and diligenceto understand the details and requirements of Microsoft 70-767 exam. This means that you’ll have to find the right resources that will ensure that you pass your exam. Here are the top resources to help you:
- Microsoft Website
Before you begin your revision, it’s necessary that you learn what the exam objectives are. Use the Microsoft website to find out more about your test. This is also the right place to know the exam registration process.
- Training Courses
70-767 is a technical test. This means that it can be quite difficult. Live and online training courses have been specifically designed by Microsoft to give you an easy time while preparing for your exam. There are a fewonline courses recommended to help you pass 70-767 test:
- Implementing a SQL Data Warehouse (code 20767, 5 days)
- Delivering a Relational Data Warehouse
- Data Cleansing with Data Quality Services
3.Microsoft 70-767 Practice Tests
To check your readinessfor your exam, the best revision materials to use are practice tests. These tests, also called exam dumps, offer you an opportunity to review your exam topic mastery and check whether you have all the concepts at your fingertips. Exam dumps are past exam questions and answers that have been prepared and uploaded online to give you easy access. Some of the best Microsoft 70-767 exam dumps are available on the PrepAway website. These tests will also give you a great preview of the actual exam. You’ll know how exam questions may look like and also gain tips on how to answer the questions.
- Study Guides for Microsoft 70-767 Exam
Study guides are created to provide you with step-by-step coverage of the exam topics. Microsoft Press offers a few options, however, one of the best of them is Exam Ref 70-767 Implementing a SQL Data Warehouse, a book written by Jose Chinchilla and Raj Uchhana. The guide will help you learn how to manage a data warehouse. You can buy this book at the Microsoft Press Store and on Amazon.
Mastering any kind of skill takes effort. To become an in-demand data warehouse developer, you have to master the necessary skills in data cleansing and warehouse implementation. Microsoft 70-767 training and examwill equip you with the knowledge required to undertake these tasks efficiently.
LHN Mail Server
Latest posts by LHN Mail Server (see all)
- Spyse the New Cybersecurity Search Engine - July 6, 2020
- The Critical Role of Cyber Security in Digital Marketing - July 6, 2020
- What are the Benefits of Getting PSM Certification? - June 30, 2020