People using YouTube love to hear music even if they turn off the screen or in the background on your smartphone. At present YouTube hasn’t released such feature to it’s app in Android or iOS.
In this tutorial we will teach you how to play YouTube video in the background on your smartphone or off screen, follow the steps given below.
- Download and install Mozilla browser on your Android device.
- Open YouTube website in Mozilla browser.
- Go to settings page and click “Desktop”. You will be redirected to desktop site of YouTube.
- Now you can play any video and use other apps or turn off the screen, the music will be playing.
- Open YouTube website in “Safari”.
- Enter the music you wanna listen, open the video in full screen.
- Next press “Home” button.
- Now at bottom swipe up and bring the control panel and tap the play button.
Using this method you don’t need to download any external app to run your favorite music from YouTube
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- Tips How To Recover Deleted Files on Windows PC Free and Easily - October 8, 2018
- iKeyMonitor Android Tracking App Review - September 4, 2018
- “Open Sesame” Vulnerability That Let Users Hack Windows 10 Was Demonstrated at Black Hat Conference - August 12, 2018