Nintendo’s Pokémon GO which is right now the most popular game all over the world, will use real locations to encourage players to search far and wide in the real world to discover Pokémon. Pokémon GO allows you to find and catch more than a hundred species of Pokémon as you explore your surroundings. Everyone who has watched Pokémon animated series have a soft spot for the Pokémon – Pikachu.
Pikachu is a rare Pokémon in this game and not many finds it. So here is the trick to catch Pikachu easily, follow the step by step procedure below :
- Download Pokémon GO on Android or on iOS device.
- Sign up with a new Google or Pokemon Trainer Club account.
- Professor Willow will offer you a choice of three Pokémon- Squirtle, Charmander, and Bulbasaur. Ignore all three and walk away.
- When you are sufficiently far from them, the same three Pokémon will spawn again near you. Ignore them again and walk away.
- Repeat this step at least twice more and you’ll notice that Pikachu has appeared alongside the aforementioned three Pokémon.
- Tap on Pikachu, throw the Pokeball and catch it.
Note : It only works for new accounts and If you’ve already been playing the game, you’ll have to start over with a new Google account or create a new Pokemon Trainer Club account.
There’s a small chance that you’ll find Pikachu in the wild but it is definitely not common. The number of times you need to walk away until Pikachu spawns varies, so be patient if you really want Pikachu and ignore the other Pokémon.