If you have deleted any files on your computer then you can use Recuva software to recover data from hard drive. But when it comes to Android then we have no idea, but, don’t worry; Dr.Fone an effective app that helps you to recover deleted photos on Android.
Dr.Fone is available on Android, iOS, Microsoft Windows and Macintosh. The app is compatible with more than 6,000 devices on Android platform. Dr.Fone is priced at $49.95, for the lifetime license. If not you can use the 30-day free trial version too.
List of features included in Dr.Fone:
- Android SD Card Data Recovery
- Android Data Extraction
- Android Lock Screen Removal
- Android Sim Unlock
Step 1: Download and install Wondershare Dr.Fone software on your computer and on your device.
Step 2: Connect the device to your computer and enable USB Debugging to start the process. ( your phone will be rooted via a one-click root utility, after the installation, it will be unrooted automatically)
Step 3: After scanning the files, choose the list of files that needs be recovered.
Step 4: Wait for some time to recover the data.
Note: Wondershare Dr.Fone roots the device to recover data.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- The Digital Revolution: Ways to Drive Business Growth in the Private Education Sector - March 9, 2020
- Top Cybersecurity Trends In 2020 - February 20, 2020
- Microsoft Rolled Out Huge Patch Tuesday February With 99 Bug Fixes - February 14, 2020