Sandcat is a lightweight multi-tabbed web browser that combines the speed and power of Chromium and Lua.
Sandcat comes with built-in live headers, an extensible user interface and resource viewer ,command line console and many other features that are useful for web developers and pen-testers and when you need to examine live web applications.
For more details, visit syhunt website. See also the documentation directory and credits section below for a few more details about the Sandcat architecture.
- /docs – Lua API documentation
- /packs – contents of uncompressed pack files
/Common – common CSS, widgets and scripts package (Common.pak)
/Resources – resources package (Resources.pak)
- /src – the main executable source and built-in resource files
/core – user interface source
/html – user interface resources (HTML)
/lua – Lua API source
Compiled binaries for Windows can be downloaded from the links below.
- 5.3 64-bit
- 5.3 32-bit
- 5.3 32-bit with Pen-Tester Tools (included as part of Syhunt Community)
For compiling Sandcat, you will just need Catarinka and pLua . The entire Sandcat user interface is created during runtime, so there is no need to install third-party components in the IDE – you can just add the dependencies listed above to the library path and hit compile. It compiles under Delphi 10 Seattle down to XE2. If you are trying to compile it with Lazarus, let me know which errors you get – I will try to do the same soon.
Some work is still needed before a Mac or Linux version materializes.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- Tips How To Recover Deleted Files on Windows PC Free and Easily - October 8, 2018
- iKeyMonitor Android Tracking App Review - September 4, 2018
- “Open Sesame” Vulnerability That Let Users Hack Windows 10 Was Demonstrated at Black Hat Conference - August 12, 2018