9.8K 4 2
Brutal is a simple toolkit to quickly create various payload,powershell attack , virus attack and launch listener for a Human Interface Device. It is used on a target machine without the need for human-to-keyboard interaction ( HID -ATTACK ). When you insert the device, it will be detected as a keyboard, and using the microprocessor and onboard flash memory storage, you can send a very fast set of keystrokes to the target’s machine and completely compromise it, regardless of autorun.
The script has been used for security testing to run recon or enumeration scripts, execute reverse shells, exploit local DLL hijack/privilege escalation vulnerabilities, and get all password.
- Arduino Software ( I used v1.6.7 )
- Linux udev rules
- How install all requirements ? Visit This Wiki
System supported hardware:
The following hardware has been tested and is known to work.
- Teensy 3.x
- Usb Cable
Copy and paste the PaensyLib folder inside your Arduino\libraries
git clone https://github.com/Screetsec/Brutal.git
chmod +x Brutal.sh
sudo ./Brutal.sh or sudo su ./Brutal.sh
Short video on BrutalToolkit:
Latest posts by William Fieldhouse (see all)
- A John McAfee-Backed ICO Exposed Thousands of Peoples Documents Due to Security Blunder - April 26, 2018
- Latest Hacking News Podcast #13 - April 17, 2018
- Latest Hacking News Podcast #12 - April 16, 2018