You probably know that the encryption is one of the best ways to protect your files. But do you encrypt your files on your android device? If not, you should, because it’s your responsibility to protect your privacy.
If you are a frequent visitor, you probably know about Cryptonite. If not, no problem.
Cryptonite is an open source file encryption solution based on the original EncFS code. It works very well except on some android 4.2 devices.
Most features don’t require root access, but mounting EncFS volumes require root access and the Kernal FUSE support. And, the user interface of this app is very good and easy to use.
2) Encrypt File Free
3) Crypt4All Lite
- Timely PIN – Dynamic and intuitive time-based PIN system for added security.
- Fake Account – Deceive intruders into a fake account with some fake hidden files.
- Invisible Mode – Hide the app icon from the launcher and go incognito.
- Fake Force Close – Make the app crash forcefully to deceive prying eyes.
- Automatic Backup – Takes automatic backups of all your hidden files, vaults and settings.
- File Import – Import any type of file from any app of your choice.
- Native Photo Viewer – Supports native image viewing with GIF playback.
- Theme Manager – Customize the look and feel of the app, and…
- Junk Sweeper and File Shredding – Leaves no junk files or any traces of the hidden files.
5) Secret Space Encryptor
- AES (256 bit)
- RC6 (256 bit)
- Serpent (256 bit)
- Twofish (256 bit)
- GOST28147 (256 bit)
- Blowfish (448 bit)