Google Chrome is the world’s most used browser followed by Firefox. We use Chrome every day to open countless web pages in multiple tabs and do our work.
Having the ability to open more than one tab is a great feature that makes it far easy for us to switch between websites and work effectively. But, the more tabs you open, the less is our focus on the present tab. Without someone/something to remind us, we can easily lose an opportunity to get our job done in the needed time by opening more tabs.
Fortunately, there is a useful Google Chrome extension called Momentum which allows us to set a daily to-do-list and it will show those list items with a really beautiful background every time you open a new tab. Just follow the instructions below to get the extension
- Go to Google Chrome menu and select “More tools –> Extensions”. Click on the “Get more extensions” link and then type “Momentum” in the search field. Select “Add to Chrome” button on the top right corner. Once installed, you will see a new icon alongside the icon menu.
- Before you get started, you will be asked for your name and email address.
- Once you are done doing that, you will see random backgrounds and quotes every single time you open a new tab. You will be welcomed with a greeting message. Just below the greeting message, you will asked to fill the details of the things you want to do today.
- In order to set more than one to-do-list, you can select the “Todo” menu on the bottom right corner and place your lists in there. The lists will be shown every single time you open a new tab in the Google Chrome so you will not forget what tasks to do at present.
- Momentum also allows us to add our favourite links. To do that, head to the top left corner and click the “Links” menu. Click on the “+” icon and enter the title and address of the URL you want to save
Latest posts by William Fieldhouse (see all)
- A John McAfee-Backed ICO Exposed Thousands of Peoples Documents Due to Security Blunder - April 26, 2018
- Latest Hacking News Podcast #13 - April 17, 2018
- Latest Hacking News Podcast #12 - April 16, 2018