Google sued over location history tracking, researchers develop a malicious USB charging cable and the developer of a banned Firefox add-on responds on episode 103 of our daily podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- USBHarpoon Malicious USB Charging Cable
- Google Sued Over Location Tracking
- Developer of Banned Firefox Add-On Responds
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- Your Ultimate Antivirus Software Guide - November 19, 2019
- 6 OSINT Tools That Make a Pentester’s Life Easier - November 18, 2019
- Cyber Security Threats to Consider in 2019 and Beyond - November 15, 2019