Google sued over location history tracking, researchers develop a malicious USB charging cable and the developer of a banned Firefox add-on responds on episode 103 of our daily podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- USBHarpoon Malicious USB Charging Cable
- Google Sued Over Location Tracking
- Developer of Banned Firefox Add-On Responds
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- The Digital Revolution: Ways to Drive Business Growth in the Private Education Sector - March 9, 2020
- Top Cybersecurity Trends In 2020 - February 20, 2020
- Microsoft Rolled Out Huge Patch Tuesday February With 99 Bug Fixes - February 14, 2020