Over 40,000 Government portal login credentials discovered online, Android trojan steals money from PayPal while users watch, and Microsoft patches another actively used zero-day flaw on episode 182 of our daily podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- Over 40,000 Credentials for Govt Portals Discovered
- Android Trojan Steals Money from PayPal While User Watches
- Microsoft Patch Tuesday Fixes Yet Another Actively Exploited Zero-Day
CORRECTION: The Android trojan attempts to steal 1,000 units of currency each time, not 100 as stated in the podcast episode.
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Randal Silvey (see all)
- Latest Hacking News Podcast #242 - March 19, 2019
- Latest Hacking News Podcast #241: Cyber Law with Steve Black, Professor of Law - March 18, 2019
- Latest Hacking News Podcast #240 - March 15, 2019