Operation Sharpshooter targeting nuclear, defense, and energy companies, Super Micro release findings of its investigation into alleged hardware hack, and Grammarly announced public bug bounty on episode 183 of our daily podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- Operation Sharpshooter Targeting Nuclear, Defense, Energy, And Financial Sectors
- Super Micro Says Investigation Found No Malicious Hardware on Motherboards
- Grammarly Announces Public Bug Bounty Program
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Randal Silvey (see all)
- Latest Hacking News Podcast #207 - January 23, 2019
- Latest Hacking News Podcast #206 - January 22, 2019
- Latest Hacking News Podcast #205: Interview with Noam Kehati of Sixgill - January 21, 2019