A Microsoft Edge remote code execution exploit has been published, the FTC issues Netflix phishing scam warning, a home video surveillance system allows users to access other users’ videos, and BevMo suffered payment card breach on episode 191 of our daily cybersecurity podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- Microsoft Edge Remote Code Execution Exploit Published
- FTC Issues Netflix Phishing Scam Warning
- Security System Vulnerability Grants Access to Home Video Surveillance
- BevMo Suffers Breach Impacting Thousands of Customers
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- The Myth Of Coding Bootcamp Job Guarantees - August 9, 2019
- Wifi Pumpkin – WiFi MITM Attack and Audit Framework - August 9, 2019
- TheFatRat – A Convenient Exploitation Tool - August 7, 2019