Gilad Israeli, Cyber Threat Intelligence Specialist at Sixgill, talks to us about the discovery of an experienced threat actor selling access to a compromised Chinese rail control system on the dark web.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- About Sixgill
- Our previous interview with Sixgill Cyber Intelligence Analyst, Noam Kehati.
- Hacked Chinese Rail Control System
- Future impact on control systems.
- How organizations can avoid similar threats.
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- The Myth Of Coding Bootcamp Job Guarantees - August 9, 2019
- Wifi Pumpkin – WiFi MITM Attack and Audit Framework - August 9, 2019
- TheFatRat – A Convenient Exploitation Tool - August 7, 2019