Gilad Israeli, Cyber Threat Intelligence Specialist at Sixgill, talks to us about the discovery of an experienced threat actor selling access to a compromised Chinese rail control system on the dark web.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- About Sixgill
- Our previous interview with Sixgill Cyber Intelligence Analyst, Noam Kehati.
- Hacked Chinese Rail Control System
- Future impact on control systems.
- How organizations can avoid similar threats.
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- The Digital Revolution: Ways to Drive Business Growth in the Private Education Sector - March 9, 2020
- Top Cybersecurity Trends In 2020 - February 20, 2020
- Microsoft Rolled Out Huge Patch Tuesday February With 99 Bug Fixes - February 14, 2020