OpenStego is a steganography application that can be used for data hiding and watermarking.
Steganography tool is mostly used by hackers to hide secret messages inside another larger and harmless looking message.
- Hide data: Hide data into an image
- Extract data: Extract data from a image
- Generate signature
- Embed watermark
- Verify watermark
For GUI users use the following command:
java -jar lib\openstego.jar
Online documentation from openstego.com
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- Tips How To Recover Deleted Files on Windows PC Free and Easily - October 8, 2018
- iKeyMonitor Android Tracking App Review - September 4, 2018
- “Open Sesame” Vulnerability That Let Users Hack Windows 10 Was Demonstrated at Black Hat Conference - August 12, 2018