OpenStego is a steganography application that can be used for data hiding and watermarking.
Steganography tool is mostly used by hackers to hide secret messages inside another larger and harmless looking message.
- Hide data: Hide data into an image
- Extract data: Extract data from a image
- Generate signature
- Embed watermark
- Verify watermark
For GUI users use the following command:
java -jar lib\openstego.jar
Online documentation from openstego.com
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- The Digital Revolution: Ways to Drive Business Growth in the Private Education Sector - March 9, 2020
- Top Cybersecurity Trends In 2020 - February 20, 2020
- Microsoft Rolled Out Huge Patch Tuesday February With 99 Bug Fixes - February 14, 2020