OpenStego is a steganography application that can be used for data hiding and watermarking.
Steganography tool is mostly used by hackers to hide secret messages inside another larger and harmless looking message.
- Hide data: Hide data into an image
- Extract data: Extract data from a image
- Generate signature
- Embed watermark
- Verify watermark
For GUI users use the following command:
java -jar lib\openstego.jar
Online documentation from openstego.com
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- The Myth Of Coding Bootcamp Job Guarantees - August 9, 2019
- Wifi Pumpkin – WiFi MITM Attack and Audit Framework - August 9, 2019
- TheFatRat – A Convenient Exploitation Tool - August 7, 2019