OpenStego is a steganography application that can be used for data hiding and watermarking.
Steganography tool is mostly used by hackers to hide secret messages inside another larger and harmless looking message.
- Hide data: Hide data into an image
- Extract data: Extract data from a image
- Generate signature
- Embed watermark
- Verify watermark
For GUI users use the following command:
java -jar lib\openstego.jar
Online documentation from openstego.com
Latest posts by William Fieldhouse (see all)
- A John McAfee-Backed ICO Exposed Thousands of Peoples Documents Due to Security Blunder - April 26, 2018
- Latest Hacking News Podcast #13 - April 17, 2018
- Latest Hacking News Podcast #12 - April 16, 2018