OpenStego is a steganography application that can be used for data hiding and watermarking.
Steganography tool is mostly used by hackers to hide secret messages inside another larger and harmless looking message.
- Hide data: Hide data into an image
- Extract data: Extract data from a image
- Generate signature
- Embed watermark
- Verify watermark
For GUI users use the following command:
java -jar lib\openstego.jar
Online documentation from openstego.com
Latest posts by TWR (see all)
- Connecting to Airport WiFi is Safe, Right?…..Wrong - December 5, 2017
- Your HP Wireless mouse can be Spoofed; Be careful - May 18, 2017
- E.U. Fines Facebook $122 Million for misleading information about WhatsApp acquisition - May 18, 2017