Black Friday is still 25 days away, but you can already start to stack up the deals already as Amazon has kicked off the proceedings early by launching a Black Friday Deals Store.
All You Need To Know About Amazon’s Black Friday Deals
- The number one option is the Kindle Paperwhite, which has been cut by $20 and is now just under $100.
- The Kindle Voyage has had a price cut too, with 10% off putting it at $179.99 while the original Kindle is now down to $59.99 as well.
- The 2016 Roku Streaming Stick has also had a $10 price cut down to $39.99.
- Also there is an upcoming price cut to the Fossil Q Founder in the mix as well as a slashing of the Asus ZenWatch 2’s price.
Amazon is going to constantly refresh the deals daily on its Black Friday store page giving its users up to 20 deals in a single day. These deals will continue till November 27. Whether it be headphones, laptops, camera equipment or any thing you are going to find something you want on the Black Friday deals page in the up coming days for sure
Amazon hasn’t announced if the deals will come to the UK or Australia, but we hope it’s a good indication of what to expect in the run up to Black Friday worldwide. It’s also worth checking out Start Up Week on Amazon where it’s offering much better prices on its crowd funded deals which runs till November 8.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- How To Ensure Spam Protection And Secure Your Website - January 8, 2019
- Watch Netflix Content From Wherever - December 10, 2018
- Sheger Payment Gateway Hacked By Shad0wSec - November 19, 2018