WiFi dumper is an open source tool to dump the wifi profiles and clear-text passwords of the connected access points on the Windows machine. This tool will help you in a WiFi testing. Furthermore, it is useful while performing red team or an internal infrastructure engagements.
- Shows the wireless networks available to the system. If interface name is given, only the networks on the given interface will be listed. Otherwise, all networks visible to the system will be listed.
- Shows a list of wireless profiles configured on the system.
- Shows the allowed and blocked wireless network list.
- Shows a list of all the wireless LAN interfaces on the system.
- Generates a detailed report about each wireless access point profile on the system. Group Policy Profiles are read only. User Profiles are readable and write-able, and the preference order can be changed.
- Dumps the clear-text passwords of every wireless profiles on the system. Make sure to generate the profile file (by selecting option 2) before running this option. Always run this as an administrator user to see the clear-text password. User needs to provide individual wireless name by reading the profile names(option 7).
- It opens the list of wireless profiles on the system using notepad.
- It saves WLAN profiles to XML files.
- Exit gracefully.
Note: Each option in the tool generates the “.txt” file as an output. If you run the tool multiple times, the output gets appended to the previous results.
Download and Install:
Step 1: Download WiFi-Dumper.
Step 2: Run cmd.exe as an administrator.
Step 3: Change Directory
Step 4: Run the application as
Disclaimer: Tool we list on our website is used for educational purpose only. We are not responsible for any damage that you cause.
Latest posts by TWR (see all)
- Connecting to Airport WiFi is Safe, Right?…..Wrong - December 5, 2017
- Your HP Wireless mouse can be Spoofed; Be careful - May 18, 2017
- E.U. Fines Facebook $122 Million for misleading information about WhatsApp acquisition - May 18, 2017