Raptor WAF is a simple web application firewall made in C, using KISS principle, to make poll use select() function, is not better than epoll() or kqueue() from *BSD but is portable, the core of match engine using DFA to detect XSS, SQLi and path traversal.
WAF stands for Web Application Firewall. It is widely used nowadays to detect and defend SQL Injections and XSS.
- You can block XSS, SQL injection attacks and path traversal with Raptor
- You can use blacklist of IPs to block some users at config/blacklist ip.txt
- You can use IPv6 and IPv4 at communications
- At the future DoS protector, request limit, rule interpreter and Malware detector at uploads.
- At the future SSL/TLS.
git clone https://github.com/CoolerVoid/raptor_wafcd raptor_waf; make; bin/raptor
Up some HTTPd server at port 80
bin/Raptor -h localhost -p 80 -r 8883 -w 4 -o loglog.txt
you can test at http://localhost:8883/test.php
For documentation of this tool please visit click here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- How To Ensure Spam Protection And Secure Your Website - January 8, 2019
- Watch Netflix Content From Wherever - December 10, 2018
- Sheger Payment Gateway Hacked By Shad0wSec - November 19, 2018