Interview with Nadir Izreal, Chief Technology Officer & Co-Founder of Armis, and Michael Parker, Chief Marketing Officer for Armis.
Izreal and Parker discuss BLEEDINGBIT, a set of critical vulnerabilities the Armis team discovered in BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) chips made by Texas Instruments. They also talk about their unique demonstration at Black Hat Europe 2018.
Our original coverage of BLEEDINGBIT:
- Article: BLEEDINGBIT – Two Zero-Day Vulnerabilities Affecting Wireless Access Point Bluetooth Chips
- Podcast: Latest Hacking News Podcast #155
Demonstration and presentation videos mentioned in the podcast:
- BLEEDINGBIT Aruba Hack via Smart Phone/Drone: https://youtu.be/D5FIIqLWtYw
- BLEEDINGBIT Presentation at Black Hat Europe: https://youtu.be/ZI-E37e6UHA
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Randal Silvey (see all)
- Latest Hacking News Podcast #207 - January 23, 2019
- Latest Hacking News Podcast #206 - January 22, 2019
- Latest Hacking News Podcast #205: Interview with Noam Kehati of Sixgill - January 21, 2019