Hacktronian is an open-source penetration testing framework designed for social engineering and multiple server side attacks, it has a number of custom attack vectors that allow one to portray a red team attack within a short timeframe.
1 – Cloning the repo from GitHub
2 – Changing Directory to Hacketronian
3 – Running the installer with Sudo privileges
The installation process will copy hacktronian into /usr/bin to execute the script from anywhere via the terminal
Launch the script from anywhere with
Installation | Android
pkg install git pkg install python git clone https://github.com/thehackingsage/hacktronian.git cd hacktronian chmod +x hacktronian.py python2 hacktronian.py
The script has a CLI feature you can launch with the following instructions:
Example: Information Gathering
The list shows the type and sources of reconnaissance each options you can choose
We can choose Host to IP
We put the site we need to check it's IP
– Full Command Line Interface
– Contains a lot of modules and attacks
– Easy to use by newcomers
– Some modules require cloning some repositories “Not Independent”
– You can’t customize your own attacks
– The tool does not save the information into an output
What Bunny Rating Does it Get?
Hacktronian is a pretty cool tool used by ethical hackers to create payloads and craft an advanced attack, I love the convenience of it and can seen the usage within a red team engagement. Therefore I will be awarding it 3 out of 5 bunnies.
Want To Learn More About Ethical Hacking ?
Do you know of another GitHub related hacking tool?
Get in touch with us via the contact form if you would like us to look at any other GitHub ethical hacking tools.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- The Digital Revolution: Ways to Drive Business Growth in the Private Education Sector - March 9, 2020
- Top Cybersecurity Trends In 2020 - February 20, 2020
- Microsoft Rolled Out Huge Patch Tuesday February With 99 Bug Fixes - February 14, 2020