python Client with php shell , allows to connect and send commands over current protocol using POST and GET Requests
- connect with direct session with no need for reverse connection .
- support password protection .
- can be binded to any file with no damage .
- using GET/POST request with error handling .
The project contains of two files :
- Remote shell python file : considered as Client to connect with target python remote shell.py url password
- php shell php file : considered as php backdoor . password can be edited manually by modifing the code .
Short video about tinyshell-connect over protocol
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- The Digital Revolution: Ways to Drive Business Growth in the Private Education Sector - March 9, 2020
- Top Cybersecurity Trends In 2020 - February 20, 2020
- Microsoft Rolled Out Huge Patch Tuesday February With 99 Bug Fixes - February 14, 2020