python Client with php shell , allows to connect and send commands over current protocol using POST and GET Requests
- connect with direct session with no need for reverse connection .
- support password protection .
- can be binded to any file with no damage .
- using GET/POST request with error handling .
The project contains of two files :
- Remote shell python file : considered as Client to connect with target python remote shell.py url password
- php shell php file : considered as php backdoor . password can be edited manually by modifing the code .
Short video about tinyshell-connect over protocol
Latest posts by TWR (see all)
- Connecting to Airport WiFi is Safe, Right?…..Wrong - December 5, 2017
- Your HP Wireless mouse can be Spoofed; Be careful - May 18, 2017
- E.U. Fines Facebook $122 Million for misleading information about WhatsApp acquisition - May 18, 2017