OWASP VBScan ([VB]ulletin Vulnerability [Scan]ner) is an open-source project in Perl programming language to detect VBulletin CMS vulnerabilities and analyses them.
Why OWASP VBScan ?
VBScan helps you to penetration test on a vBulletin Forum, OWASP VBScan is your best shot ever! This Project is being faster than ever and updated with the latest VBulletin vulnerabilities.
How to use:
./vbscan.pl ./vbscan.pl http://target.com/vbulletin
OWASP VBScan 0.1.7 introduction – YouTube video
OWASP VBScan 0.1.7 [Larry Wall]
- Updated exploit database
- Compatible With Windows [Linux,OSX,Windows]
- Added Full Path Disclosure (FPD) module
- Added firewall detect/bypass module
- Optimized version checker module engine
- Upgrade config finder module
- Random user agent module set as default setting
- Added HTML Report
Latest posts by TWR (see all)
- Connecting to Airport WiFi is Safe, Right?…..Wrong - December 5, 2017
- Your HP Wireless mouse can be Spoofed; Be careful - May 18, 2017
- E.U. Fines Facebook $122 Million for misleading information about WhatsApp acquisition - May 18, 2017