OWASP VBScan ([VB]ulletin Vulnerability [Scan]ner) is an open-source project in Perl programming language to detect VBulletin CMS vulnerabilities and analyses them.
Why OWASP VBScan ?
VBScan helps you to penetration test on a vBulletin Forum, OWASP VBScan is your best shot ever! This Project is being faster than ever and updated with the latest VBulletin vulnerabilities.
How to use:
./vbscan.pl ./vbscan.pl http://target.com/vbulletin
OWASP VBScan 0.1.7 introduction – YouTube video
OWASP VBScan 0.1.7 [Larry Wall]
- Updated exploit database
- Compatible With Windows [Linux,OSX,Windows]
- Added Full Path Disclosure (FPD) module
- Added firewall detect/bypass module
- Optimized version checker module engine
- Upgrade config finder module
- Random user agent module set as default setting
- Added HTML Report
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- The Digital Revolution: Ways to Drive Business Growth in the Private Education Sector - March 9, 2020
- Top Cybersecurity Trends In 2020 - February 20, 2020
- Microsoft Rolled Out Huge Patch Tuesday February With 99 Bug Fixes - February 14, 2020