OWASP VBScan ([VB]ulletin Vulnerability [Scan]ner) is an open-source project in Perl programming language to detect VBulletin CMS vulnerabilities and analyses them.
Why OWASP VBScan ?
VBScan helps you to penetration test on a vBulletin Forum, OWASP VBScan is your best shot ever! This Project is being faster than ever and updated with the latest VBulletin vulnerabilities.
How to use:
./vbscan.pl ./vbscan.pl http://target.com/vbulletin
OWASP VBScan 0.1.7 introduction – YouTube video
OWASP VBScan 0.1.7 [Larry Wall]
- Updated exploit database
- Compatible With Windows [Linux,OSX,Windows]
- Added Full Path Disclosure (FPD) module
- Added firewall detect/bypass module
- Optimized version checker module engine
- Upgrade config finder module
- Random user agent module set as default setting
- Added HTML Report
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- Tips How To Recover Deleted Files on Windows PC Free and Easily - October 8, 2018
- iKeyMonitor Android Tracking App Review - September 4, 2018
- “Open Sesame” Vulnerability That Let Users Hack Windows 10 Was Demonstrated at Black Hat Conference - August 12, 2018