Nozes is a Pentest cmd manager. You can automate your pentest attacks in one click and get results.
- httpd server with TLS/SSL
- php5 and php5-sqlite and PDO driver of sqlite
- nginx + php + fastcgi
Step 1: Enter the following command on your terminal to download and install nozes tool.
git clone https://github.com/CoolerVoid/nozes cp -rf /nozes /var/www/html chmod 755 -R /var/www/html/nozes chmod o+w /var/www/html/nozes/db/ronin.db setenforce 0 (at fedora) or chmod 755 at db/ronin.db
Step 2: Go to: http://localhost/nozes/view/login.php Put it: login: admin password: 1234. Change your password at user manager menu
Step 3: Before start tasks, up the executor.php in background
php scripts/Executor.php &
Short video about nozes
Latest posts by TWR (see all)
- Connecting to Airport WiFi is Safe, Right?…..Wrong - December 5, 2017
- Your HP Wireless mouse can be Spoofed; Be careful - May 18, 2017
- E.U. Fines Facebook $122 Million for misleading information about WhatsApp acquisition - May 18, 2017