Nozes is a Pentest cmd manager. You can automate your pentest attacks in one click and get results.
- httpd server with TLS/SSL
- php5 and php5-sqlite and PDO driver of sqlite
- nginx + php + fastcgi
Step 1: Enter the following command on your terminal to download and install nozes tool.
git clone https://github.com/CoolerVoid/nozes cp -rf /nozes /var/www/html chmod 755 -R /var/www/html/nozes chmod o+w /var/www/html/nozes/db/ronin.db setenforce 0 (at fedora) or chmod 755 at db/ronin.db
Step 2: Go to: http://localhost/nozes/view/login.php Put it: login: admin password: 1234. Change your password at user manager menu
Step 3: Before start tasks, up the executor.php in background
php scripts/Executor.php &
Short video about nozes
Latest posts by William Fieldhouse (see all)
- A John McAfee-Backed ICO Exposed Thousands of Peoples Documents Due to Security Blunder - April 26, 2018
- Latest Hacking News Podcast #13 - April 17, 2018
- Latest Hacking News Podcast #12 - April 16, 2018