While SD cards provide a wonderful means to store photos, videos, and other data, they need careful handling since they are prone to damage and consequent data loss. However, with Yodot Recovery Software, there is a lifeline. Whether you accidentally delete any files, your memory card becomes corrupted, you can potentially recover your files.
Quick Look At The Yodot Recovery Software
Some of the features include:
- Recovery of deleted photos, videos, and music files from formatted or corrupt SD cards
- Recovery of lost data including various formats of image files, videos, and audio files
- Data recovery from lost partitions and disk drives
- Data recovery from various sources including hard drive, disk drives, memory cards, flash drives, and other storage devices
- Preview of the recovered data for assurance
- Feature to save the recovered data
Resume Scanning Process
An important feature offered by Yodot recovery software is the option to resume scanning. If you are running short of time, or face power issues, you can stop the scanning process and save the recovery session. You may then resume the scanning process from the point where you stopped.
Compatible With Multiple OS
Another key feature that makes Yodot software stand out among others is its wonderful compatibility for different operating systems. The vendors offer dedicated software versions for Windows, Mac, as well as Android.
How To Install
The overall installation process for the software is quite easy. In a few clicks, you will have this software running on your PC.
Here is how the installation looks:
After downloading the file, run the program to begin the Setup Wizard. Click on the ‘Next’ button to proceed.
2. Continue clicking on the ‘Next’ button as you accept the terms and conditions for the software use and choose an appropriate installation location.
3. Click on ‘Finish’ to complete the setup. If you wish to use the tool immediately after installation, then check the box to launch the program.
How To Recover Deleted/Lost Data
After the installation completes, you can proceed to use the tool for recovering data. Since I tested the Pro version of Yodot Recovery Software, the tool offered me two different recovery options; ‘File Recovery’, and ‘Photo Recovery’.
1. I clicked on the ‘Photo Recovery’ option in the above screen since I aimed to recover my data from a corrupt SD card. The software then showed another screen for me to choose between ‘Deleted Photo Recovery’ and ‘Lost Photo Recovery’.
Though I clicked on ‘Lost Photo Recovery’ to recover my data, you can choose the other option
2. Clicking on the desired button then shows the following screen. It takes a few minutes for the tool to load all drives.
3. After a while, the tool will display all the drives on the device. Choose the one that you wish to recover and click on ‘Next’.
4. The next screen then asks the user to select the file(s) to recover. Depending upon the amount of data, the software also shows the ‘Estimated Recovery Speed’ on the left of the screen. Whereas, on the right, you will see three different categories, ‘Picture’, ‘Music and Video’, and ‘Digital RAW Picture’, each with an expandable arrow.
Clicking on the arrow allows you to select the file formats to recover. If you wish, you can click on the ‘Mark All’ option appearing above to select all files. Then click on ‘Next’ to begin scanning the drive.
5. If at any time, you wish to stop the scanning process, you can resume it later. The moment you click on ‘Cancel’ button, you will see the prompt to save session recovery. Save the file to the desired folder.
Or, let the scan complete to recover the data.
6. After the process completes, you will see a list of all files and folders recovered by the tool. You can preview the files to confirm, and can then choose to save these files at any location other than the affected drive.
Software Registration And Activation
While you can continue scanning the drives and preview the recovered data, saving the files requires you to register the software. Click on the ‘Register’ button with a key icon at the top. If you haven’t bought the tool, click on ‘BUY NOW’. Or, if you have the registration key with you, click on the ‘Enter Key’ button.
Choose ‘Offline Activation’ to request a registration key.
Or, click on ‘Online Activation (Instant)’ to activate the software right away. Enter the ‘License Key’ when you see the following prompt.
Click on the ‘Close’ button after successful activation. You can now proceed to save your recovered data as well.
Pros And Cons
On the whole, Yodot Data Recovery software is a nice recovery tool. Some of the key advantages of the software include:
- Well priced
- Easy data recovery
- Option to resume an old scanning process
The only con I could find was:
- The tool does not show the exact name of the recovered files.
Pricing And Software Editions
Yodot Photo Recovery tool is a useful resource especially when on a tight budget compared to their rivals. It comes in two different editions, Yodot Photo Recovery, and Yodot Recovery Software (which also supports recovering formatted drives and lost partitions). You can easily buy the license for this tool for $49.95, or $69.95 (for Pro version).
What Bunny Rating Does it Earn
Yodot Recovery Software is an inclusive data recovery tool with lots of handy features. Based on the pros and cons of the tool we experienced, it safely earns 4.0 out of 5 bunnies.
Yodot Data Recovery software is a nice and useful utility for restoring deleted or lost data. Whether it is about corrupted memory cards, lost partitions, or formatted drives, the software smoothly scans the resource and recovers various images, audio files, videos, and RAR data files. Yodot is a well priced and useful alternative to other pricey options.
Latest posts by Abeerah Hashim (see all)
- Heroku PaaS Service Found Hosting Numerous Magecart Skimmers - December 6, 2019
- Google Patched Multiple Critical Vulnerabilities In Android With December Update - December 6, 2019
- US Data Center Provider CyrusOne Suffered Ransomware Attack - December 5, 2019