The certification that most exemplifies excellence in the field of devops is the devops online training offered by CALTECH in association with Simplilearn. This is the Postgraduate DevOps certification program which aims to make anyone a master in the area of DevOps.
Caltech was started in 1891 and has become a well-known name in science and engineering all over the world since then. Some of the smartest people in the world work at the institute, which also has some of the most cutting-edge technology. Caltech faculty and alumni have made important contributions to science, which is why they have been given 71 National Medals of Science and 45 Nobel Prizes. These awards are given because these people are well-known on a national and international level.
The delivery of these online professional programs will be the job of both Simplilearn and the Caltech CTME. Immersive learning, which has won multiple awards and was created by Simplilearn, and is available through live virtual classrooms, puts a lot of emphasis on learning by doing. This is done with the goal of having an immediate professional impact. Graduates of this program not only get a high-quality education but also join the Caltech CTME Circle when they are done with their studies.
What are the program’s most important parts?
Caltech CTME is a well-known science and engineering school that is at the forefront of developments that are considered to be industry leaders.
- Get to know your industry from some of the best teachers in the world. Some of the best DevOps professionals in the world, who are also some of the most qualified professionals, will teach the people who attend. Caltech CTME experts will be in charge of the masterclasses.
- Learning through experience in a Bootcamp setting based on groups
This is made up of Students who take part in more than twenty hands-on projects and sandbox labs over the course of nine months.
- When you finish this capstone project, several top companies will be able to attest to your skills.
- Simplilearn JobAssist gives career advice and support. • There are opportunities for professional mentoring and recruitment.
- If you want to do well, you should get help with your resume and training for the interviews you have coming up.
Who should sign up for this devops online training and take part in it?
- This program is best for people who work as Technical project and IT managers, Systems Administrators, Architects, Software Developers, Cloud & Deployment engineers, and in other related professional jobs. Other professional jobs in the same field are:
What do I need to do to be eligible for this devops bootcamp chicago program, and how do I get in?
In order to be considered, applicants must have a bachelor’s degree in any field and a grade point average of at least 50%. People who have never programmed before and have never worked in a professional setting can also send in an application.
What kinds of business-related projects are a part of the learning experience?
Project 1: Making the Jenkins Pipeline work with Docker
By Dockerizing the Jenkins Pipeline, it is possible to show continuous integration and delivery.
Project 2: Installing the Angular app in a Docker container
Make a container for an Angular application, and then run the container. Both the development and production versions of the Angular application should be built using the Angular Command Line Interface (CLI) and Docker Compose.
Project 3: Branching Development Model
Build a branching model to help your team better understand how it works so that work can be more easily combined.
The goal of Project 4 is to come up with a scalable architecture for the Jenkins Pipeline.
You will be able to set up a distributed pipeline with the help of Jenkins. This pipeline will test and compile a Maven project on two different slave nodes based on their roles.
What are some more advantages of taking part in the DevOps training program?
Caltech’s expertise in DevOps and related technologies is used in the Post Graduate Program in DevOps, which is run in partnership with the Center for Technology and Management Education at the California Institute of Technology (Caltech CTME).
- If you finish this program and do it well, you will be given the Caltech CTME Post Graduate Certificate.
- Caltech’s membership in the CTME Circle, which gives people access to a report on how they did on the whole learning route.
- The Caltech Continuing Education and Meetings Board (CTME) will give you up to 25 continuing education units if you take and pass the DevOps course (CEUs).
Devops Career path
If you want to make a career out of DevOps, you can start as a Release Manager, then work your way up to become a DevOps Test Engineer, a DevOps Cloud Engineer, and finally a DevOps Architect. This is how most DevOps professionals get their jobs.
For instance, the average salary for a Release Manager is $81,000, the average salary for a DevOps Test Engineer is $115,000, and the average salary for a DevOps Cloud Engineer or DevOps Architect is more than $130,000. PayScale and Glassdoor both have salary data that show that a DevOps engineer in USA can make an average of $120,000 per year.