Gping, a free open source tool to test your network speed, but with a graph.
- Windows and Ubuntu ( should run on OS X)
- Python 2.7(should run) ( 3.4 recommended)
Install and Run:
pip3 install pinggraph
If you don’t give a host then it pings google.
For users who like to test their network speed using command line, but with a graph would be a great way to visualize the data, so you can use gping.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- The Myth Of Coding Bootcamp Job Guarantees - August 9, 2019
- Wifi Pumpkin – WiFi MITM Attack and Audit Framework - August 9, 2019
- TheFatRat – A Convenient Exploitation Tool - August 7, 2019