Gping, a free open source tool to test your network speed, but with a graph.
- Windows and Ubuntu ( should run on OS X)
- Python 2.7(should run) ( 3.4 recommended)
Install and Run:
pip3 install pinggraph
If you don’t give a host then it pings google.
For users who like to test their network speed using command line, but with a graph would be a great way to visualize the data, so you can use gping.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- Another Commercial WordPress Plugin Gets Exploited - February 17, 2019
- A Further 127 Million User Records Found For Sale on The Dark Web - February 15, 2019
- Google Play Store Malicious App Detection Up By Over 50% - February 14, 2019