Gping, a free open source tool to test your network speed, but with a graph.
- Windows and Ubuntu ( should run on OS X)
- Python 2.7(should run) ( 3.4 recommended)
Install and Run:
pip3 install pinggraph
If you don’t give a host then it pings google.
For users who like to test their network speed using command line, but with a graph would be a great way to visualize the data, so you can use gping.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- Tips How To Recover Deleted Files on Windows PC Free and Easily - October 8, 2018
- iKeyMonitor Android Tracking App Review - September 4, 2018
- “Open Sesame” Vulnerability That Let Users Hack Windows 10 Was Demonstrated at Black Hat Conference - August 12, 2018