Gping, a free open source tool to test your network speed, but with a graph.
- Windows and Ubuntu ( should run on OS X)
- Python 2.7(should run) ( 3.4 recommended)
Install and Run:
pip3 install pinggraph
If you don’t give a host then it pings google.
For users who like to test their network speed using command line, but with a graph would be a great way to visualize the data, so you can use gping.
Latest posts by TWR (see all)
- Connecting to Airport WiFi is Safe, Right?…..Wrong - December 5, 2017
- Your HP Wireless mouse can be Spoofed; Be careful - May 18, 2017
- E.U. Fines Facebook $122 Million for misleading information about WhatsApp acquisition - May 18, 2017