Gping, a free open source tool to test your network speed, but with a graph.
- Windows and Ubuntu ( should run on OS X)
- Python 2.7(should run) ( 3.4 recommended)
Install and Run:
pip3 install pinggraph
If you don’t give a host then it pings google.
For users who like to test their network speed using command line, but with a graph would be a great way to visualize the data, so you can use gping.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- The Digital Revolution: Ways to Drive Business Growth in the Private Education Sector - March 9, 2020
- Top Cybersecurity Trends In 2020 - February 20, 2020
- Microsoft Rolled Out Huge Patch Tuesday February With 99 Bug Fixes - February 14, 2020