Bohatei, a free DDoS defense tool that works using SDN and NFV. This tool defense 500Gbps DDoS attack and successfully handle any dynamic attack scenarios.
Features and File information:
- An implementation of the FlowTags framework for the OpenDaylight controller
- An implementation of the resource management algorithms
- A topology file that was used to simulate an ISP topology
- Scripts that facilitate functions such as spawning, tearing down and retrieving the topology.
- Scripts that automate and coordinate the components required for the usecases examined.
The folder “frontend” contains required files for the web interface. For the experiments performed, we used a set of VM images that contain implementations of the strategy graphs for each type of attack (SYN Flood, UDP Flood, DNS Amplification and Elephant Flow). Those images will become available at a later stage.
The tools that were used for those strategy graphs are the following:
Short video about Bohatei
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- The Digital Revolution: Ways to Drive Business Growth in the Private Education Sector - March 9, 2020
- Top Cybersecurity Trends In 2020 - February 20, 2020
- Microsoft Rolled Out Huge Patch Tuesday February With 99 Bug Fixes - February 14, 2020